The Sacramento Asian Sports Foundation (SASF) is excited to bring a new and very popular activity to our facility. Pickleball, a fun and fast game for all ages, will be added to the organization's list of regular programs. Pickleball is a cross between tennis, table tennis and badminton. It is easy to learn how to play and a great way to exercise and stay in shape.
SASF is a large, climate controlled, indoor facility. Perfect for year-round play! The facility has six courts, ample parking and a concessions area (seasonal). SASF is conveniently located just east of I-5, in the community of Elk Grove. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
For the health and safety of our guests and to maintain social distancing guidelines, inside capacity is limited to 32 players.
- At any time during the session, priority entrance will be given to SASF Pickleball members and their guests (one guest per session).
- One hour after opening, open play participants will be allowed entrance as capacity allows. At this time, there is not a reservation system for non-member participants.
- To check the capacity of the facility for Pickleball, or questions regarding the SASF pickleball program, please contact our staff at: 279-895-7567 (SASF office phone).
The health and safety of our guests is a priority for SASF. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate and comply with the restrictions and mandates directed by state and local health authorities.
Thank you for your continued support!
Open Play Schedule
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Players must supply their own paddles and balls
- All walk-ins (no sign-ups)
Winter Pickleball Membership
Pickleball memberships are effective immediately after purchase
Memberships valid from October 26, 2021 - March 31, 2022
Daily rate of $8 begins on October 26, 2021
Limited Number of Memberships Available!
October 1-31, 2021: $250 (Limited Time)
Beginning November 1, 2021: $325
Daily Rate: $8/Day
Payments accepted: check, cash, & credit card
Punchcards with remaining value can be used as credit